Simple bands of Fair Isle color work and a few stripes make a bold statement in the Enders Hat.
Cozy and warm, lightweight and colorful, it's a modern spin on a classic look.
Skill level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate
Size: One size to fit the average adult head (21" after blocking)
You will need:
- One skein each of Liverpool Fingering in Main Color, Contrast Color #1 and Contrast Color #2. Sample is shown in Fawn (MC), Nest (CC#1) and Gossamer (CC#2).
- US size 2 (2.75mm) 16" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- US size 0 (2mm) 16" circular need, or two sizes smaller than gauge needle.
- Set of US size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed needs, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Removable stitch markers: one in Color A, seven in Color B.